What the Bible says about Divine healing
1. Divine healing is the right and the responsibility of every Christian.
2. Every obstacle to healing of a Christian is not of God.
3. God is not our problem: He is our Helper.
4. Every obstacle to healing comes from the adversary.
5. Every sickness and disease can be overcome by a Christian who exercises faith and power.
6. The adversary is no serious obstacle and can be overcome by any Christian who uses the available tools and weapons provided by God.
7. The adversary can only be overcome through spiritual weapons and not fleshly/earthly weapons made up by men.
8. Christians and non-Christians who don't believe in healing can be healed by Christians who exercise the authority of the Kingdom.
9. All sickness and disease is the work of the adversary and must be overcome wherever and whenever encountered.